Sad Poetry In english | sad poetry in english urdu

Dust is dust and dust is nothing.

My place in the house was empty when I arrived.


I betrayed you.

Otherwise, those eyes have nothing to do with me.


It's also true that he didn't tell me anything. It's also true that this woman has nothing to hide.


Who said this relationship was for me

The only way to see.


Now she is married to my friend.

I looked back, but there was nothing left. 

Sad Poetry In english | sad poetry in hindi

धूल धूल थी और धूल कुछ भी नहीं थी।

जब मैं अपने घर पहुंचा तो जगह कुछ भी नहीं थी।


मैं तुम्हें धोखा नहीं दे सकता।

वरना उस आंख में मेरे लिए कुछ भी नहीं था।


यह भी सच है कि उसने मुझसे कभी कुछ नहीं कहा।

यह भी सच है कि इस महिला से कुछ भी छिपा नहीं था।


जो भी कहता है ये रिश्ता मेरे लिए है

रास्ता देखने के सिवा कुछ नहीं था।


अब उसने मेरे एक दोस्त से शादी कर ली है।

मैं पलटा लेकिन पीछे कुछ नहीं बचा।

_______________________________

Sad poetry in english urdu | sad poetry in urdu

khaak hi khaak thi aur khaak bhi kya kuch nahi tha .
mein jab aaya to mere ghar ki jagah kuch nahi tha .

kya karoon tujh se khayanat nahi kar sakta mein .
warna is aankh mein mere liye kya kuch nahi tha .

yeh bhi sach hai ke mujhe is ne kabhi kuch na kaha .
yeh bhi sach hai ke is aurat se chhupa kuch nahi tha .

is talluq ko koi jo kahe par mere liye
rasta dekhte rehne ke siwa kuch nahi tha .

ab woh mere hi kisi dost ki mankoha hai .
mein palat jata magar peechay bacha kuch nahi tha .